INGREDIENTS OF COLLAGEN-E PLUS ARE FOUND TO BE BENEFICIAL FOR THE FOLLOWING AILMENTS:
- Malnourished skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Unhealthy nails and hair
- Early signs of aging
- Joint pain, and swelling as a result of oxidative damage
- Venous insufficiency, chronic venous insufficiency (CVI)
- Vein thrombosis (blood clots)
- Fragile capillaries
- Lack of active collagen in skin and joints
- UV-induced stress to skin, causing wrinkles, thinning and other age-related changes in the skin
- Unhealthy skin tone
PROPERTIES OF COLLAGEN-E PLUS INGREDIENTS:
- Collagen supplements replenish the diminishing supply of collagen in the body. Regular intake of collagen supplement makes the skin nourished, revitalizes the skin and keeping it healthy, reduces the occurrence of fine lines and wrinkles, strengthens the nails and improves the condition of hair, prevents the early signs of aging.
- Vitamin E increases immune system function, which helps to destroy damaged skin cells and thereby helps prevent the developing of skin cancer. As an antioxidant, vitamin E can protect against UV radiation and other free radicals, from pollution, stress, and smoking. Vitamin E plays a particularly important role in protecting fatty acids from free radical damage. This helps to ease inflammation, keeping the skin smooth and soft, while also protecting skin tone, which can turn yellowish if fatty acids are allowed to oxidize.
- Oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) of Grape seeds are some of the most potent antioxidants (free radical scavengers) found in nature. They are approximately 2 times more powerful than vitamin E and as much as 4 times stronger than vitamin C. OPCs inhibit the enzyme xanthine oxidase, a major producer of free radicals.
OPCs posess anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, and vasodilatory properties. They inhibit lipid peroxidation, platelet aggregation, capillary permeability and fragility, affective against atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular diseases. OPCs support collagen structures and inhibit the destruction of collagen, they strengthen capillary walls and blood vessels, decrease edema by stabilizing the capillary walls. OPCs shows 75% reduction in the symptoms associated with venous insufficiency.
COLLAGEN-E PLUS IS RECOMMENDED TO:
- To replenish the diminishing supply of collagen in the body, improve conditions of skin, joints, nails and hair
- For nourishing the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, other early signs of aging
- For individuals suffering from venous insufficiency, vein thrombosis (blood clots), edema and fragile capillaries
- For better skin resistance to UV-induced stress
- For maintaining healthy skin tone
( ! ) FOR SPECIALISTS ingredients information, study references, links